Friday, March 13, 2009

Update! Important Update!!

Just got this in an email today:

"Dear Study Abroad Applicant,
I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted to the 2009-2010academic year Study Abroad Program to Osaka. Your participation in thisprogram is an exciting opportunity for you to advance your academicinterests, expand your global identity, and explore some incrediblelocations. I am confident that you will be an excellent representativeof DePaul University while abroad."

=D I am so happy and excited and relieved and just feel good in general. It's finally official. I am going to Japan in the fall. Now I can get started with finding flight information, scholarships, recommendations, all the "fun" parts of the program. But it means I'm moving forward. Eee I'm so excited I don't even know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment